Thursday 19 September 2013

The witty Nick!



I have just written to N Clegg's office, "Will someone be bold enough to remind N Clegg that it was the 'dinosaur opponents to the bill' (sic) - whom N Clegg mocks in his recent speech - who put him into power! No decent politician ought to insult the electorate!" I am older than Mr. Clegg, but it does not make me a dinosaur! I have done many silly things in life, voting for the Liberal Party not being one of them. But then I am not a Dancing Queen, either! Was Abba? Must get hold of that 'Dictionary of Newspeak'! May be that’s been N Clegg's regular bedtime reading. There is enough proof at hand, for all to  see!  Strange bedfellows, indeed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

In response to this shortvideo , which amounts to an undisguised and open attack after all, one needs to see the wider picture by reflec...