Friday 16 November 2018

Who is my neighbour?



Forgetting about Brexit for a moment, my emotions have been stirred on reading this account about a young man who was assaulted for being openly homosexual. The attack was despicable, illustrating that weaklings usually hunt in packs. By way of contrast, Brian’s response was commendable and courageous. 
I wish that Bible-believing Christians could muster some courage to stand up for what the Bible teaches about human sexuality, and loving one’s neighbour, and social justice, and human dignity! 


Being a Bible-believing Christian these days, will, of course, attract greater opposition than Blair Wilson could ever imagine. I could easily prove this by stating my view on LGBT issues!

Martin Niemoeller speaks with an authentic voice. I would not want it to be said of me that I did not speak out about Blair Wilson as if piety was more important than solidarity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A most remarkable gospel-filled composition written by a seven-year old boy! Also note the acrostic revealing the name of the author! Modern...