Friday 8 March 2019

Amber is now off-colour!

So A Rudd got it in the neck again - this time not from me, but from D Abbott! But Amber Rudd apologises over 'coloured woman' comment! I hope she will also offer an apology to me, as she went on to say that "no one should suffer abuse because of their race or gender." Well, as far as I know there only is one human race which I was born into, but she may well live on a different planet altogether - if only! 
As to D Abbott, I am not allowed to say that someone is calling the kettle black - it might amount to a white lie! But D Abbott is allowed to say that "-'‘white people love playing divide and rule.’' And her past remarks about the Miliband brothers - "the clash of the Miliband" - are somewhat offensive: “If you’re 44 and your 40-year-old brother is running against you, it can’t be all sweetness and light. There’s always rivalry between siblings, let alone in a leadership race. They’re both quite grown-up, but as a mother, I think there’s something not quite right about it. We’re selecting from one of the narrowest [Jewish?!] genepools in history [brackets mine]. (Source click here)” D Abbott perhaps mis-spoke - again, as did H Clinton, so why not A Rudd?

I note that UK passport photographs must be "in colour on plain white photographic paper", which presumably means that black is not a colour! An application form for a job in Parliament asks for 'other skin colour'. 
I do have a vested interest in all this as I am a non-coloured person. Come to think of it, most politicians do raise my BP, thus changing my skin colour to amber red! Blame it on my choleric genes, or the dark side of my nature! On top of that, I am actually colour-blind - literally!
But now I think it's time for a black coffee - no, let's change that to coffee without milk! Now where is my copy of Chesterton's "Tremendous Trifles"? Perhaps there is no 1984 edition! May be, I could ask Gordon Ramsay for a copy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

It is easy to be taken in by juvenilish affability, but I think it took Alex a long time to say very little, indeed, but that surely is pard...