Sunday, 2 November 2025
Lalaland or 'Realpolitik'
"The first duty of any Government is to safeguard its people against external aggression. To guarantee the survival of our way of life. (M. Thatcher, 1976)" = Speech at Kensington Town Hall ("Britain Awake") (The Iron Lady) | Margaret Thatcher Foundation
Do I need to mention Ukraine? Starmer served under Corbyn! And then there was D. Abbott ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When the truth department, sorry, I meant ‘home office’, speaks one has to sit up, shut up and listen up ! This applies e specially to the (...
-
"The real reason for the persistent adherence to infant baptism is quite simply the fact that without it the church would suddenly ...
-
Click image for purchase Groen van Prinsterer – henceforth GvP - (1801-1876) in his book “Vrijheid, Gelijkheid, Broederschap” (1848), which ...
-
I was foolish enough to ask the following question on the site of a well-known left wing politician: “Could you point me to a geographical m...
No comments:
Post a Comment